- 4 English Cucumber wheels
- 1 large Strawberry
- .5 oz. Honey Syrup, or more to taste if needed (make a large batch using equal parts honey and boiling hot water, stir to dissolve honey, then store in frig to cool before using)- Muddle cucumbers and strawberry with honey syrup in bottom of an empty mixing glass
- .5 oz. Fresh pressed lime juice
- 3/4 oz. fresh pressed, "Red Delicious" Apple Juice- 1 and 3/4 oz. Hendricks Gin
- Cover with mixing tin, shake very hard for 30 seconds and then double-strain into a chilled cocktail glass (can also be served in a tall glass over crushed ice with a tiny splash of club soda if you'd like more of a"summer cooler" drink).- Garnish w/ cucumber slice and half of a strawberry.
* Fresh, crisp flavors that are perfect for Spring. Exceedingly smooth and refreshing without being overly sweet or cloying. A perfect balance of tart and crisp (from the cucumbers and fresh lime) with a light touch of sweet from the strawberry, fresh apple juice and honey syrup. The Hendricks Gin (infused with cucumber and rose petal) rounds out the drink, adding a nice floral and botancial element to the finished product.